"Life" "Life"

I think it couldv'e been better...

First I'd like to say that to be fair to you I watched the entire video, even though I was put off it within the first 45 seconds. Why? Maybe we'll never know. It seemed to used the same graphics in different scenes.

Having said that I think that the animation, especially of the DNA doulbe helix and the trippy kaleidascope moon (or was that a sun?) was impressive.

Also, I wouldv'e liked to see an animation about the true meaning of this song. I am an enthusiastic RHCP fan, and I know that the song you chose, Californiacation, was written about globalisation. And it turns out I'm not the only one who knows this. Any good online encyclopedia will tell you about the meanings of their more popular songs.

I'd also like to say thank you...because this has reminded me to make my own Red Hot Chili Peppers music video...

Eye alien! Eye alien!

Genius!

How did you think that up?

Only complaint is that I couldn't make out what you were saying at some points. Still hilarious

DarkChao responds:

Thanks ...I think I should add subtitles or something!

Batman: Time to Fry Batman: Time to Fry

Why'd you sbmit this?

CRAP

dda7 responds:

I totally agree with you.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing!

This is a brilliant game, I found I could make great music in the space of 10 minutes!

Heres my song;