"Life" "Life"

I think it couldv'e been better...

First I'd like to say that to be fair to you I watched the entire video, even though I was put off it within the first 45 seconds. Why? Maybe we'll never know. It seemed to used the same graphics in different scenes.

Having said that I think that the animation, especially of the DNA doulbe helix and the trippy kaleidascope moon (or was that a sun?) was impressive.

Also, I wouldv'e liked to see an animation about the true meaning of this song. I am an enthusiastic RHCP fan, and I know that the song you chose, Californiacation, was written about globalisation. And it turns out I'm not the only one who knows this. Any good online encyclopedia will tell you about the meanings of their more popular songs.

I'd also like to say thank you...because this has reminded me to make my own Red Hot Chili Peppers music video...

Eye alien! Eye alien!

Genius!

How did you think that up?

Only complaint is that I couldn't make out what you were saying at some points. Still hilarious

DarkChao responds:

Thanks ...I think I should add subtitles or something!

Batman: Time to Fry Batman: Time to Fry

Why'd you sbmit this?

CRAP

dda7 responds:

I totally agree with you.

GreenDay's Greatest Hits! GreenDay's Greatest Hits!

That was Okay!

Nice animation at parts! I like the American Idiot part, when Billie popped up. I also liked the balloons...but...

MY GREENDAY VIDEO CONTINUES TO BE THE BEST ONE ON NG!! ROCK ON!!

.:ZipLock:.

PS...you should have included more of their older songs like...Dont Leave Me...or At the Library...

GD-Time Of Your Life GD-Time Of Your Life

Good

I know I shouldn't say this, because it sometimes happens in my movies, but it got a bit repetetive when I saw the same three backgrounds again and again...and again.

The animation was not very impressive; you used a very simple tweening. The best animation was the lip-syncing, and that wasn't very smooth either.

I think your drawings could have been better. The bedroom was good but the guy (was that meant to be Billie Joe? maybe not...he had a poster of Billie Joe in his room) had a really badly drawn ear. I'm not being harsh but...that ear looked kinda deformed. It was sticking out a lot.

Nice choice of music though. Apparantly it was made when Billie had taken just about enough sh*t from the press and was ready to give up. Just thouth you'd like to know that ;).

You have a lot of potential...I'd like to see more of your work when you improve.

Just a little note to finish off:
MY GREENDAY VIDEO REMAINS TO BE THE BEST ONE ON NEWGROUNDS!

:ZipLock:.

(2005) Bungee Jumping! (2005) Bungee Jumping!

w00t!

ANOTHER GREAT JIBBERIFIC FLASH BY KNOX!

Your klaymations just get better and better.

The Run. The Run.

Hmmm....

Well, I have to give you credit for the animation...but it just didn't cut it for me. The music wasn't so good, and neither was the story. I felt that more could have been done.

Improve what you make your animations about...you'll be so much better when you do.

I'll be nice and give it a 4/5 too.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Wow!

Great animation! I'd love to see more of your work!

Boulevard ofBroken Dreams Boulevard ofBroken Dreams

Ha Ha!

My one's better than yours!

Kaabi responds:

God dammit!

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Amazing

Wow, Dim, you really have come along. I can see your improvements in FBF animation A LOT. A good choice of music and a brilliant, if not simple, storyline. Another Flash legend.